Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy Avon - Jacksonville, FL

Stanowisko
Wszystkie
Lokalizacja
Jacksonville, FL8 opinii
Znaleziono 8 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (6463)
Kultura pracy
I usually sell Online. I plan My Host a Party at My Home. People are Friendly. They Interested and Like Avon Products Sales. To Start to sell Avon Products was slow but I never give up anything I want to receive. I learned about the Products which People would Prefer or Ignore. I like Avon Products like Jewelry Lotions Cosmetics Gifts and more. The most enjoyable part of My Job when People like and Pur
chase My Items. People are different they have different culture. Love and Respect important to any Customers! I like give them advice about My Product and they happy to learn. Happy Customer are very Important to Me!
Kultura pracy
I was welding and assembling items. it was very educational micro weld small items. the management was very friendly. the workplace was more like family.
Kultura pracy
if your a uplifting person ,caring, and love people there's no room for rejection you have your hot days and cold ones .what I enjoyed the most ways where the gatherings
n/a
n/a
Kultura pracy
Avon products sell themselves. Everyone loves Avon. There is something for everyone. Makeup, Skin and Bath, jewelry, clothing, and shoes. All a consultant has to do is hand out catalogs and point out any products on sale that month and any new products that are available for the consumer.
Products sell themselves.
Minusy
Difficulty in contacting management.
Kultura pracy
This is an awesome company to work for. It allowed me to continue my education, with a flexible schedule, and opportunity to grow.
Flexablity
benifits
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
1,0
Kultura pracy
Too many hours for the compensation. Company will probably be bankrupt by end of year. Co-workers as I are over worked, over stressed and constantly concerned about loosing their job.
Enjoy working with representatives, but management has no clue what their representatives face on a day to day basis.
Kultura pracy
My job requires me meeting new customers, serving regular customers, delivering books and products, putting in orders on line, making adjustments on orders as needed, paying for product in a timely manner, managing a website, blogs, etc. I especially enjoy talking and visiting with my customers. Most of them have become my friends over time. I take training courses on line and manage a team and lead them in sales and leadership.
Plusy
I get to work independently.
Minusy
When I am sick, I have to find a way to get the job done regardless.
Kultura pracy
I have enjoyed working for Avon, even though I have just started less than six months ago. They are very great when it comes to allowing you to start and maintain your own business and income.
time management, family setting
Profil potwierdzony
Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?
Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Avon. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.
Ogólna ocena