Arriva
3,3 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie o firmie Arriva, temat Bezpieczeństwo i rozwój

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Znaleziono 79 opinii pasujących do wyszukiwania
Zobacz wszystkie opinie (379)
Kultura pracy
I worked for Arriva for over 16 years. Then due to medical reasons lost my PVC licence. Unfortunately for me I was released from my employment. What's disappointing is the company doesn't appear to care in regards to supporting you in possible other jobs within the company.I feel like all my knowledge experience counted for nothing. I appreciate there might not be any opportunities, but I was still employed by Arriva for 16 weeks before they terminated my contract so some contact would of been appreciated.Basically I didn't feel valued and obviously easily replaced and there lies the problem when working for this company as a driver. Perhaps it's a curtural thing which reflects high staff turnover.
Free family bus pass
Minusy
Meal breaks & shift patterns.
Kultura pracy
I began as a trainee at arriva, wouldn't advise women to go to dartford garage, steer well clear . The other drivers are mostly nice but the instructor I had was vile, arrogant and a trouble maker. Fortunately a much better job turned up for me.
When it ended
The instructor
Kultura pracy
Long shifts if you want moneyPart time work you would seriously have to beg.Overtime definitely available.Some Public are uncompliant with COVID rulesOpportunities for promotion few and far between and usually handpicked.Poor work/life balance.
Plusy
Good pension, colleague banter, overtime plenty
Minusy
Poor Work/life balance, poor promotion opportunities.
Kultura pracy
As above. I attended as part of a work experience exercise organised through my school and therefore was not employed by the company. However, whilst there, I learnt valuable and transferable skills.
Kultura pracy
The company treats you as a commodity. They do not care about you as a person, they will work you until you become ill and then put you through the discipline process and if you are ill long term or too often they WILL sack you for being absent. You are automatically assumed guilty if a complaint is made.
getting paid
Minusy
company treats you as a commodity/ guilty until proven innocent
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
De manliga cheferna är väldigt bra på att trycka ner, hota och förminska sina förare. Passar dig eller sluta, thats it. Verkar vara kompisar som skyddar varandras jobb hellre än att göra sina jobb rätt. Fruktansvärda människor.
Kul att köra tåg
Chefer
Kultura pracy
Form the start I should of know better to leave them early then stay for 2 years and now jobless, rubbish company trust me if you was a apprentice you had no chance to make it if they didn't like you or wanted you, even bus drivers have said they are bad coz of there blaming game.
Kultura pracy
Många lokala chefer behandlar förarna som slavar och trycker och tystar ner den som säger emot. Detta beteende försvaras av företagetsledning i form av HR. Utvecklingsmöjligheterna för de som ska utvecklas genom kompetens eller erfarenhet är 0 och bara "incest" och relationer fungerar. Kommunal är på arbetsgivares sidan och gör som Arriva vill i Smyg. Sök inte hjälp hos de.
Kultura pracy
Pay is good but you still don’t get payed enough for the amount of unnecessary amount of abuse from other road users and members of the public for no other reason than you are a bus driver. No job security at all Management WILL always take any side other than the drivers If you like having a social life not a job for you. A lot of untrustworthy and two faced people who would love nothing more than to stab you in the back.
Kultura pracy
Good working environment and fun people to work with. Although applied for many jobs didn’t get a chance for an interview. Very fast paced but overall good company.
Kultura pracy
Good insight to what working will be like. The company has modern and new technology implemented. My main duties were observing, due to my age, so I didn't have many tasks that I could complete.
Kultura pracy
There was a big divide in pay between the new starters and the staff whom were on the old contract! This to me is a terrible start! If you are doing the same job then pay them the same! I understand that you may need to train up to that pay but this wasn’t the case! The middle management was simply terrible! I was upfront with them from the day of the interview and advised them I needed 2 weeks off because my wife was expecting but when the time came they forced me to only have 1 week off, this was the first and last time they did this to me! I handed in my notice
Kultura pracy
Een bedrijf dat helemaal niet voor zijn personeel staat t.o.v. andere ov-bedrijven. Als materiaal kapot is dan is dat jammer en kunnen de reizigers het maar bekijken
Kultura pracy
I was asked to apply for the job of vehicle inspector while working for another company, I went for an interview and was shown around the depot ,in the interview I was told they were setting up a vehicle inspector role for each depot,but till it was in place I would have to work on the shop floor reparing vehicles ,after about a month I was interviewed for the inspectors position and was given the position, I must say the sixteen years I was at the depot the on going training was great we were kept up with all the new legislation so we were up to speed with it ,we were audited every three months by company's auditor, I retired this August.
Kultura pracy
The business as a very high turn over of staff this is due to shuffeling family life with work life .... it takes a certain type of person to deal with the daily perils the job can offer... there is a grt atmosphere between fellow workers management is a different story... health and safety is paramount yous and towards others although I say this is more a job than a career some do make it there career choice
Kultura pracy
Good opportunities to work on projects and work with colleagues from across Europe on both small and large scale projects. Also, opportunities to work abroad.
Kultura pracy
...a great place to work until the company was put up for sale & things changed unfortunately for the worse. this affected not only the culture od the company but its core values as well.
Kultura pracy
never passed the PCV test so i cant say what it would of been like to work for them, but learning to drive a bus was fun and you got paid to train so if you want to take the plunge i say go for it
Kultura pracy
Fijn bedrijf om te werken ,zolang je voor hun werkt is het een fijn bedrijf .alleen bepalen zijzelf wat je moet doen er is weinig inbreng van personeel mogelijk.
Kultura pracy
Hard work but varied with plenty of opportunities to learn on the job. The salary is OK for what I do. It could be better but there are few other benefits. The status of the company is in flux at the moment due to the sale but otherwise a good company to work for.
Kultura pracy
This is the worst company I've ever worked for. There is no life balance so if you have a family not the job for you. Managers do not stick to company procedures they do as they please. Racism is open and unchallenged among older drivers. Essentially a bullying culture especially if your face doesn't fit. Stay away from this company company
  1. Job Security & Advancement