American Express
4,1 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Opinie pracowników firmy American Express

Stanowisko
Lokalizacja
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (7990)
Kultura pracy
Best job I could have gotten. Pays well, great benefits, management is very involved & listens to what you have to say. The hiring process may seem like a lot but I promise it's worth it.
Kultura pracy
I loved my job at American Express as a customer service professional. They treat and pay you well. Unfortunately it transitioned into a sales job . It became sell,sell, sell and sell some more. We were compensated for very very well this however if I wanted a sales job, that's what I would have applied for. When it came to the point I had to make an offer on every other call I was done. If you enjoy sales this is the place for you, your bonuses will outpace you're already very good pay
Pay, benefits, life-work balance
Customer Service turned into sales
Kultura pracy
I feel that the company is good, but they should inform customer care reps that they will have to sell products as well opposed to throwing it into play during training because it’s one of the main focuses
Kultura pracy
I feel that the team leaders need to be as driven for each individual to succeed that they are for the team collectively to reach their numbers. If one person doesn’t meet the team lead who do anything in their power to have that person fired just so they won’t affect their numbers.
Kultura pracy
No recognition of work.. forced extensive hours without any awards .. no job security as the company push out employees on rainy days when an employee expects maximum support.
Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę
Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym
Kultura pracy
Great place and great company to work for. They don’t enforce long hours and the pay is excellent Would recommend
Money
Career advancement
Kultura pracy
Travel was a fun job, customers were pleasant to work with most of the time. Earning travel benefits was amazing. Only bad was management pushed speed over customer service
Travel benefits
Minusy
Upper management pushed speed over customer service
Kultura pracy
Excellent benefits. Professional work environment and lots of room for growth. Proud to say I'm a member of the team. One of the best places to work..
Plusy
Benefits
Minusy
Kultura pracy
Employees at Amex care more than is typical about the quality of their work and the success of the company. They are more personally invested in the company's success. And that's a good thing!
Kultura pracy
I love working for American Express the work life balance is great!! Great Pay and Benefits!! Work from home position and plenty of vacation time to take to spend with family
Kultura pracy
El trabajo en equipo es esencial y todos te apoyan a llegar a los resultados, el liderazgo de los jefes es muy estricto pero no injusto y te hacen crecer y seguir aprendiendo y te dan orientación continua. Amé trabajar en American Express
Plusy
Son muy flexibles siempre y cuando cumplas con tus objetivos
Que no están contratando por el momento = (
Kultura pracy
Pas de possibilités d’évolution dans un poste différent
Repas et 13 eme mois avec primes
Méthode a l’américaine. La productivité
Kultura pracy
Overall, this is a good place to work. The benefits are great, particularly the travel benefits and the ability to purchase an extra week of vacation. The quarterly bonuses are not as difficult to earn as I’ve seen others note. The paid training program is long and really needs an overhaul. Too much time is spent reading PowerPoint presentations with the trainer and not enough time working with the software. Metrics are everything and determine your shift-bid rank and whether you receive a bonus, to name a few things. Team leaders range from dismal to amazing and it really is the luck of the draw what you will encounter.The nature of a 24/7 call center (even working remotely) makes finding a work/life balance difficult.
Great benefits; bonuses; ample PTO
Minusy
Lack of work/life balance; metrics; training issues
Kultura pracy
Great place to work, train and grow your career. Had ample opportunities to excel here. Management is helpful and supportive. Processes are outlined well and ideas are heard and implemented.
Kultura pracy
Personally the best job I ever had. If I could go back I would in a heartbeat I’m not sure if I would make as much as I did before though. They care about you as a person and they care about your personal growth in the company it’s been along time since I’ve been there so I don’t know what has changed but like I said it was the best job I ever had the best company I’ve ever worked for.
Kultura pracy
4 out of 5 rating to this company If you desire to grow fast then probably think again else its great company to settle I worked here for 5 years in total
Plusy
Good Bonus and Incentives, work life balance, no unnecessary pressure, cabs and many more
Minusy
People doesn't have good knowledge and difficult to grow
Kultura pracy
I didn't like the hours worked and the pay. The center was open 24 hrs a day. As a parent it was very difficult having to work a second or third shift and acquire childcare.
Incentives
Hours & pay
Kultura pracy
Amex is a great place to start your career particularly to build a network. While there are many bright and well meaning people, middle management is incapable and inept. They are insecure, often, and their core focus is job preservation. Some of the nastiest people I have met, ever, sit in the marketing organization.
Great leave benefits
Minusy
Middle management, overpaid and useless.
Kultura pracy
TL need to be more supportive to team members So many changes occur with out always being made aware of in a timely fashion. Breaks and lunches at different times throughout the week and sometimes changes without notification.
Health benefits salary
Short breaks equipment trouble
Kultura pracy
Amex is a great place to work and build a career. The company has an inclusive culture and looks out for its employees in numerous ways. If you take the initiative there are plenty of opportunities to learn and advance. Excellent benefits overall, health insurance is on the expensive side, but paid 20 week parental leave is a standout benefit.
Benefits, work-life balance, belonging
Expensive health insurance
Kultura pracy
It was a 6 weeks virtual internship due to covid-19. The credit card courses actually took 3 weeks to complete, and there was little time left to polish my summer project. Overall, I liked the working environment and the team atmosphere. You could definitely feel that it was a big family full of love. However, based on my observation, there wasn't that much stress for you to learn new things. As a result, I am concerned about my professional growth.
team atmosphere, good pay