Alorica
2.9 na 5 gwiazdek
Otrzymuj cotygodniowe aktualizacje, nowe oferty pracy oraz opinie

Praca w firmie Alorica: opinie o firmie Alorica (16 210)

Oceń firmę

Oceny wg kategorii

3.0Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (16,210)

Alorica on a whole supports growth however in Jamaica the culture of the company depicts one things however the actions of manager differs.

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
The managing style however if senior management and support staff needs to be severely address and there and multiple issues which needs to be addressed.

Friendly work environment Opportunity for growth Overtime opportunities

Minusy

Management style sucks Lack of value to staff (treated as statistic) Not enough support staff
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

This is a wonderful place to work you can learn alt

I believe you can go far in this company and move up and get promoted and you have several companies to choose from and the team management are very nice and easy to work with

Plusy

Free lunch and lots of activities healthcare is great

Shortbreak
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

My own schedule, working from home, Alorica offered excellent agent support

Very satisfied working for AloricaI was able to choose schedule time that worked for me. I was saddened Alorica discontinued work in Illinois. Excellent employee training and work schedules

Excellent employee support

Alorica discontinued employing in Illinois

Work from home job

I worked for Alorica for about 6 months. I got a promotion within a month of working there and loved what I did. I ended up having to go back to my previous position because of over staffing then got promoted again to a different position. The managers in the starting position were not the best. It took a long time to get answers to any questions you had which could get frustrating when you are on the phone with a client. I have nothing but great things to say about the managers and my coworkers in my department I was in after my first promotion. They were amazing, always happy and ready to help, and just created such a great work environment. I really saw myself wanting to move up within the company in that department. The one downside it is work from home so when you run into technology issues you do not receive any pay and it can take up to a week to get resolved. Unfortunately I ran into multiple issues each time my systems would get replaced which led to no pay for a few weeks. It is an easy job as long as you are friendly and enjoy helping people.

Plusy

Work from home, opportunities for advancement, Sundays off

System issues
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Not too bad, but not my favorite.

Training was pretty easy and laid back. When you get on the floor it’s a little nerve racking depending on when you start because the call/chat volume is back to back sometimes. End of the month had mandatory OT sometimes. I mostly did chats. I had up to 6 active chats a couple of times. Would recommend working overnight if possible (thank me later).

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Very great supervisors

Training was very helpful and the coaching every well really helps you to do better on your calls. I was improving every day due to my supervisor being ready to help at any given moment

Relaxed and fun workplace

Good management, relaxed and non-stress workplace. Great company to be with especially when you’re a newbie. Compensation is average, and has very few perks.

Don't work here

The training is horrible everything is virtual training through a learning album, doing crosschecks, and passing exams. Management doesn't care about you just themselves and threatens you if you don't do certain things. If a customer who you talked to on the phone gives you below a 5 on a 1-5 scale survey be expected to get a counsel for it then next step is a write up. When it's a escalation call, Management doesn't want to take the call they want you to deesclate the issue even when the customer states they don't want to talk to you just Management only. In nesting you must meet graduation requirements in 5 weeks or you can either go into extended nesting or risk being terminated in training for not meeting goals. No holiday pay, pto, sick, vacation or 401k in training. No weekends off when you get into production (if you make it) decent pay. If you have troubleshooting issues good luck on not getting paid for it. They only pay 1hr 1/2 from when it started and that's it. So you will lose significant hrs especially if you having issues in the beginning of the shift. Alorica doesn't care. I dealt with Verizon customers and most of the customers calling in had attitudes. Just stay away from this company and find something else better.

Plusy

Work from home and provide equipment for use

Minusy

Goals, management, unexpected overtime, troubleshooting issues, no holiday pay, no 401k, pto, vacation or sick in training, attendance policy
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Good starter job. Lower paying end compared to all the work and bs you have to put up with from management on a daily basic.

Never seen a day that the system worked properly. Horrible management (some) and no will to teach. You ask for help pertaining to a call and they send you to a Q&A system "Right Answer" that's hard to understand (new hires) they expect you to read all 5-10 pages just to find the answer (instead of helping) all while a customer is on hold. But! get on you for having the customer on hold for so long. Best thing to do is learn as much as you can in between calls or other employees that will help. Other than that, your out of luck... Employees stuck together and helped each other out because we couldn't get the proper help from management. They lost so many good employees because of these issues and much more.

1 hr lunch, My Team Manager was nice

Minusy

1hr lunch turns to a 1/2 hr lunch at the beginning of the month (higher call volume), Horrible management/ Guidance (no help), Management (some) will disrespect you, yell at you and belittle you in front of the entire company.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Job is OK. HR and Training are abysmal.

The job itself is fine for what it is, inbound call center work. The benefits in the first year of employment are pretty bad. The training environment leaves you feeling woefully unprepared for when it's time to take calls. The HR department may be the most incompetent group of people I have ever seen. Try filing for accommodations for an ADA protected disability, and they will continue to move the goalposts of information they want so they can deny you.

Plusy

Your paycheck gets there on time.

Minusy

Poor benefits, incompetent HR staff, and poor training.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Pros: decent payCons: lack of leadership

Decent place to work in general. Overall experience wasnt the best the leadership is very peculiar about task but dont show you what's actually expected.

Decent pay

Lack of leadership

It was stressful for me

Though I only lasted in the training for a month because I resigned immediately, My experience was not bad. I think it's a good company to work for for beginners.

Nice working environment

Minusy

Stressful job for me. It might be for someone too
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Supervisors constantly in “meetings” you might as well be working alone. Management doesn’t care about you

Don’t expect management to do anything that’ll make your job less stressful. If a new product gets introduced they expect you to read up on it WHILE taking calls so if you get a call about said product then prepare for some speedreading to give the illusion you know what you’re talking about. Supervisors constantly in “meetings”. Management sucks at treating their employees and the turnover reflects this. You could try this company but be prepared to have antidepressants on hand if you plan on staying long.

Plusy

Fast hiring, (They’ll hire pretty much anyone with 2 arms and 2 legs)

Minusy

Poor management. Little to no incentives (If there are any then expect alot of gatekeeping), No Christmas bonus even. Compensation is way too low compared to the stress

Lack of communication

There is no communication and a huge lack in management taking responsibility for anything. Agents are fired for things outside of their control and upper management makes sure they aren’t available when needed.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Will never work here again!!

I used to work from home from here. And my base was in Tucson, AZ… At first everything was pretty decent. But the material they trained you with did not help at all with the job. Then when you needed to contact anyone of Managment they took FOREVER to respond to a message. Then once you get ready to leave the job, they lie to you and tell you they will pay you $100 after taxes AND THEY NEVER DO. We are in a pandemic, the cost of everything is going up and everything is getting harder. Y’all do not have to lie about giving anyone money just to return some equipment.

Decent check

Short breaks Horrible communication
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Need to provide adequate training.

They give you self paced training where you sit and read a bunch of info then expected to apply that in your calls. Good part is management is available via chat to assist when you have questions or Team line to call in.

Flexibility

Poor training

Very stressful

Very stressful and unprofessional and I didn’t enjoy my time there. Campaign suddenly ended and management was not transparent about it at all. I do not recommend

A lot

I hate this job!

This job has made me more anxious and upset than anything else. I've recently started to see a psychiatrist because this job stresses me out so much. If you can help it, work somewhere else.

$15/hr pay

Minusy

Short breaks, no work life balance, strict attendance rules. They got mad I went to the bathroom during a shift.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Everyone does the best they can with what we have to work with.

I applied to help people over the phones and after being hired I was able to do just that. The training was not very good but eventually you’ll figure out your process and get better. Once they started caring about weekly numbers and goals that’s when things went down hill.

Plusy

Remote and you’re helping real people

Minusy

They care too much about meeting weekly numbers, Your worked seems rushed which is not beneficial to the claimants at all!

Reconsider.

There has to be better call center work than every customer calling in angry 8 hours a day and then if they leave you a dropped survey you get penalized and it may have had NOTHING to do with what you did. Though Alorica WILL hold you accountable and find something to claim you did “Wrong”. Couple of write ups and they will send you right out the door. Sad. Company doesn’t prepare you for what you get into. Literally throw you out to the wolves, put you in a room and say ask all the questions you want. If you ask a question, they only tell you use your tools, even if it’s never even been discussed. I understand training people to be independent, but I don’t understand throwing you out to the wolves and saying Good Luck. No more than 2 min hold times and 12 min per call. Nearly impossible feats. Some customers won’t get off the phone. Nothing you can do. I didn’t think you could possibly get yelled at 7/8 hours of the day, but if you are interested in that, join the SALES CONSULTANT position.(Customer Rep) You may be labeled a Customer Rep, you are NOT. You are a glorified salesman and will be prompted all day to sell more and add value non stop. They have a price tag on your worth per hr. Was lied several times to no… AmStill employed, but Extremely unsatisfied and will be bringing my talents elsewhere soon. Best of luck to Alorica and anyone who considers this opportunity.

At home

Minusy

Screamed at all day, no matter what you do, if the team fails, YOU fail, a customer is angry and wants to leave a bad survey bc they’ve been told so much bull for months, You will be accountable, If your internet is down, you do NOT get paid a penny

Horrible empresa

No se interesan por los empleados, modifican números para no pagarte bonos y son muy inhumanos.

Nada

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Alorica. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena

2.9

Na podstawie 16,210 opinii

Oceny wg kategorii

Równowaga między życiem prywatnym a zawodowym
Zarobki/pakiet socjalny
Gwarancja stałego zatrudnienia/możliwość awansu
Kadra zarządzająca
2.8
Kultura pracy
  • Firmy
  • Alorica
  • Opinie pracowników
Jak możemy poprawić tę stronę?
Co Twoim zdaniem należałoby dodać lub zmienić?