Aisin USA MFG., Inc.
3,3 na 5 gwiazdek
Dodaj opinię

Opinie pracowników firmy Aisin USA MFG., Inc.

Oceń firmę

Oceny wg kategorii

2,5Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (84)

Not terrible if you need the money

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
Go if you need the money and don’t care to miss out on your family life. 60 hour weeks most of the time. The coworkers are what makes that place bearable

Great people

Minusy

No home life. Floor management is great but beyond that you’re just a body.

Air conditioning factory

Nice in summer to work in the air conditioning environment. A lot of overtime in some areas, not all areas though. Room for advancement is there. They also have a rotating door on every position there.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

People are unsupportive and they don't care about personal problems of an employee. They will keep you on the edge.

Okay to start your career but consider it a stepping stone, nothing more than that. Will learn about system and little bit about process, but mostly paperwork and basic quality engineering stuff. No trainings for most part

Plusy

Nothing that other companies don't offer. Average work culture, non engineers working on technical roles

Minusy

Penny pinchers. No management support. No vision in management for new hires or improvements.

Decent Workplace

It’s a good place to work starting out, but becomes clear that management has their own agenda. Favoritism is often an issue. It’s not a great place.

Great Benefits

Poor Management, Favoritism
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Horrible company to work for.

Aisin treats it's employees more unfairly than any company I've ever worked at or heard rumors about. Management does not care if you have a life outside of work. Management does not care if your physically unable to do a job, they expect every single person to be able to do what a 20 year old can do physically. There is rampant favoritism with certain employees from every manager and supervisor there. Management will tell you not to make plans in advance for any weekend, because you will not find out if your working until Thursday every week. DO NOT apply at Aisin, unless you like being treated like a number on a piece of paper to fill a position.

pay is ok

Minusy

Favoritism, You cannot plan in advance to do anything on any weekend.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Bad management

Poor management complete lack of leadership they constantly run on a short staff then don’t understand why things aren’t done several employees quitting at once tells you how bad things are
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Absolutely horrible place to work

Management sucks! They work you to death. Hardly any training but expected to be a pro by day 2 on the job. They do not care about their employees in any way shape or form.

Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

It’s okay, management is good, there’s room for moving up within the company

Felt that the job was okay, pay was low for a factory, benefits were decent. Was not a fan of the hours or the overall job duties. If mundane tasks are your thing, you’ll do fine working here.

Job advancement

Hours

Average Manufacturing Company

Just like any large manufacturing company, there are a few bad apples in management. I happened to have one of them land above me. There are a lot of politics that go into being successful in the company but it is to be expected somewhat. A lot of long tenured members get away with a lot. The expectations are not the same for everyone and they are often unclear. The biggest thing that bothered me is how the rules and policies that are in place are often not followed and exceptions are made regularly to fit individual manager’s agendas. There is very little appreciation for the amount of sacrifice that is expected. Overall it’s not the worst place I’ve ever worked but there is a lot of room for improvement as well.

Plusy

Lots of opportunities for advancement

Minusy

Shady management and disregard of company policies
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Overall good place to work

The only negative thing I can say about Aisin USA Mfg is the pay. Compared to other manufacturers in this industry the starting pay is lower. They have excellent benefits. Highly recommended Aisin as a place to work

The benefits

Minusy

Positions you’re not necessarily qualified for

Great Job to grow at

There was enough work to keep busy, and the management was nice. I was able to learn a lot at Aisin, and my position helped me grow and become more mature.

7 days a week 12 hours a day

Decent pay, good benefits, no work/life balance at all. Top out pay for employee is a little over $20 which could definitely be better. 95% of the company is Hispanic people. Everyone is respectful and it's an ok job but you're always here. They need more than 2 shifts. Best benefit of the job is Christmas shutdown which lasts about 10 days.

Plusy

Pay, benefits, and easy work.

No work life balance 7 days a week 12 hour days

it is ok to work there

I have had a decent experience. The people we work with are fantastic. The management could be a lot better. The pay and benefits are awesome. Great environment with the people.

Good work ethics

Aisin is a very clean and fast paced environment overall and I would definitely recommend anyone to work their. I have been with the Company for 20 yrs

Bad workplace

Bad management. And overall bad workplace. High turnover as all the new blood just sees it as a stepping stone workplace to gain experience and move on. Old hands are either quiting or retiring leaving a huge void of experience. Saw 2 people fired who had cancer and had to miss work. "Performance" was mentioned as reason for being let go but we all knew why. Stunts like these leave morale at 0%. Your expected to sacrifice and show loyalty in the Japanese work style but are not respected and compensated in the Japanese style. What a joke.

Unrealistic goals, penny pinching
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

They will work you to death

Do not work here. The jobs are easy but they will work you to death. 60,70, 80 hour weeks for months on end. They do not care. They will work you til you drop to get parts out the door. They do not manage their production schedules properly and causes people to live in the plant. Do not even start working here because you will become dependent on the money. Which its "good" money but you'd expect it to be since you are living in the plant. They do not offer enough vacation time to make up for the fact that you live in the plant. Just do not even start working here and spare yourself.

cheap health insurance

Minusy

you will live in the plant

Another Revolving Door

The only reason to be here is if you want to be close to family. If you’re young/more capable, there are better places. It was heartbreaking to hear people who worked here since it opened that the company became unbearable and impersonal. And I experienced what they meant in my 11 years. I went into work every day wondering what kind of messed up individual I was in my past life to deserve ending up here.It’s so bad that even illegal workers are quitting, and they get away with everything. I always see openings for the front office (before Coronavirus), so it must be bad there too. It doesn’t have a policy problem, it has a people problem. If you treat people with respect and let them grow, I can see this place turning desirable. If you use bully tactics and brush problems under the rug, then you’ll get what you have right now. The managers and HR have ZERO confidence. But then again if you look around the area the company is in, you can’t expect too much. Yet it shouldn’t be so hard to work at a dinky flyover company.

Bad work/life balance

The work/life balance here is absolutely out of whack. Prepare to basically live at work, easily working 70+ hours a week. Other than that, the company is run fairly smoothly and the people are some of the best I've worked with.

Good people, easy job

Bad work/life balance

Plenty of hours . And a very goodplaceto work

I worked there for a short time. I enjoyed everyday that I went to work. I have problems with new places but when I walked in there. I felt at home. I only wish hadanother chance to be a part of it.

Typical day at work

A typical work day at work consists of going to line break downs and making logical improvements to get the line going. The hardest part about my job is trying to make a machine improvement and not having the right parts to fix the problem.

positive Attitude

Minusy

Not having parts to fix problems

Good Place For Quick Money

You have to go threw temp agency, not a bad place to work just be willing to work your butt off. It takes about 90 to 120 days to go full time. You only get 4 points to start out. You work 5-5, sometimes 6-7 days a week.

Plusy

Benefits

Minusy

12 Hour Shifts, Having To Go threw Staffing Agency
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w Aisin USA MFG., Inc.. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena