ABC Technologies

Oceny wg kategorii

2,8Równowaga praca/życie

Sortuj według

przydatnościocenydaty
Wyświetlono wszystkie opinie (159)

Good place to start your career

Wyróżniona opinia Indeed

Najbardziej przydatna opinia według Indeed
ABC is a good place to start your career. Able to get your hands in all facets of the business.The drawback is pay is well below industry standard. As a result, it tend to be a revolving door.

Productive Company

The company is inconsistent ad there is lots of management changes but they communicate what the changes are. This does not mean they are a bad company to work with but to make you aware. There is potential for growth and they have friendly people to work with.

Toxic Work Place & no work life balance

Bad environment at working in Tech centre, Toronto location. Not preferable company to learn new things and learn. zero work- life balance with Absolutely none job security

Great Company

fantastic people, flexible schedules, easy to work with, great workplace culture.The hardest part of the job was being away from home, however, the job comes with its perks.

You Literally Work Everyday

They work you 21 days because that’s the legal number of conservative days of work in Tennessee and give you one off day to not get into legal trouble then work you another 21 days like people don’t have a life outside of this place. I loved my job function but the logistics and supervisors of this places are awful.

Oceń swoją ostatnią firmę

Podziel się swoimi doświadczeniami, aby pomóc innym

Almost prison-like work conditions

This was back when I was working at their plants at Union Station in 2009 (now a storage facility for Founders).Management constantly berate and antagonize the workers and constantly gives mandatory overtime for "production catch-up". The facility was constantly above 90 degrees and even warmer in the summer. They have random water coolers to drink water from but you can't leave your Station unless properly relieved and if you do leave you get reprimanded by management for leaving the line.Wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

awesome

completely awesome completely goodgood pay good management but needs more improvement on the management side .but as compared to other palnts benefits
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Great workplace with friendly coworkers

Coworkers are friendly and the management team is encouraging. A lot of different opportunities in the company for different people to work at. Will definitely recommend people to work there. Very fun working environment.

Friendly coworker

Improvement on its way!

There is no doubt there have been struggles in the past but I am confident that the right leadership and attention is finally being placed on this company. We need to keep an open mind and be open to changing our way of doing things in the name of continuous improvement. If we work together as a team we will succeed. There is great future potential for this plant.

New work environment

I have been with ABC for many years. I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. In the past year with new management in place, there has been a big difference. I feel appreciated, more weekends off and my pay could always be more, but I make more than others in production from different plants. i'm hanging in at ABC. I enjoy my job.

fine company

just fine company. no issues at all. was great to work. management was always great to get along with. had employee parties and get togethers. freindly staff
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Empresa muito boa pra trabalhar

Muito boa trabalhar tem refeição no local tem quite de alimentação horário também é ótimo

Autonomia

Tinha bastante autonomia no cargo que exercia (analista da qualidade). Oferece boa estrutura.

Refeição na empresa
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

good

it is a fun place to work at, i would highly recommend to everyone go work there, hight salary, benefits, happy employees and no stress. i like it there

free food

nothing
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Very friendly people with a nice team spirit.

I enjoyed working with the company.The people are friendly and helpful.Management is very serious towards health and safety.Compensation is not the best and is not very attractive for the first line employees.Management is making a review on this.

Toxic work environment

Stressful work, low pay, and work-life balance is terrible. No promotion and job advancement but it's an excellent place to grow and learn in the industry.

Terrible enviroment

The leave positions short staffed to save money, expecting the crew to work much harder to cover the difference. There is almost no room for growth, or support from management to help the staff. The management team have ran the company into the ground multiple times forcing mandatory 7 days a week 12 hour shifts for all production and support staff, but no management, supervisors, or office staff. They still only work their normal schedule.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

What is the best part of working at ?Hourly rateWhat is the most stressful part about working at ABC Technologies?Untrained employees

Highly toxic culture.

Highly toxic company culture. Openly abusive and extreme favoritism among management. They don't invest in fixing issues only abusing people. Highly toxic culture.

None really.

Too many to list. Run!

Ambiente laboral muy estresante

Muy buena empresa pero algunos gerentes no tienen concideracion del personal sindicalizado

They lie and use you

Lied in the interview to get me in the door, no true training. Managers are clueless on how to run the shop effectively. No sense of direction and no communication between teams. Every man for himself.
Czy ta opinia była pomocna?

Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o pracy tutaj?

Zadaj pytanie dotyczące pracy lub rozmowy kwalifikacyjnej w ABC Technologies. Nasza społeczność jest gotowa odpowiedzieć.Zadaj pytanie

Ogólna ocena